Posted by [email protected] on October 20, 2017 at 3:15 PM
When looking at the safety of placenta encapslation pills, you must take into consideration drug safety during breastfeeding and food handling gudilelines. Be sure to look at pregnancy conditions and consumption very carefully.
- How was the placenta handled after the bitrth?
- How was the placenta transported?
- Did the placenta get stored proberly?
- Where was the placenta processed?
- Was there proper santiziation in the work space for processing?
- Did the placenta get steamed?
- Did the placenta get dehydrated?
- Was the placenta cut?
- Was the placenta ground?
- Did the placenta powder get put into capsules?
- How is the equiptment cleaned and santized?
- Did you get proper consumption guidelines?